This is an under bed toy storage box I hacked for my son, using an old IKEA PAX drawer. It has little caster wheels and handles to allow my son to pull on the box to access his toys.
How I did it:
– I sanded down drawer.
– Made 4 compartments using wood planks, attached using Liquid Nails
– painted the cabinet using latex paint
– stencilled on the numbers 5 and 6 to the front of the drawer.
– added pull handles
– attached 4 caster wheels using liquid nails
– sealed it all with clear wax.
See full tutorial here.
~ Medina Grillo
The post IKEA PAX drawer to under bed toy storage box on wheels appeared first on IKEA Hackers.