Do you channel an inner MALM or has a SÖDERHAMN within you? Well, you can find out right here on Buzzfeed. Just answer the 8 questions and the quiz will reveal your true IKEA persona. Much easier than a trip to the blue and yellow.
Me, JANSJÖ. You?
“You’re impossibly cute and always helpful, just like this adorable lil lamp.” Yup, that’s me. What about you?
Of course, it makes no sense, especially if you speak Swedish. It’s like saying you’re truly Okeechobee and inside you lies a Maine. Oh well, don’t over analyse it, people, it’s just for fun.
And as a refresher … the IKEA naming convention (Thanks, Buzzfeed!)
- Sofas, coffee tables, bookshelves, media storage and doorknobs are named after Swedish places.
- Beds, wardrobes and hall furniture are named after Norwegian places.
- Carpets are named after Danish places.
- Dining tables and chairs are named after Finnish places.
- Bathroom stuff is named after Swedish lakes and rivers.
- Kitchen stuff is named after grammatical terms in Swedish.
- Children’s items are named after mammals, birds, and adjectives in Swedish.
- Bookcases are named after occupations in Swedish.
- Kitchens are named after spices, herbs, fish, fruits, and berries.
- Chairs and decks have Swedish men’s names.
- And materials and curtains have Swedish women’s names.
Won’t they ever run out of names?
Now go check if you’re a GODMORGON? Link to quiz.